Powdered Sludge Remover
Long Life 400 is a non acidic pH neutral sludge remover and the first chemical of its kind to react with COLD water. Specifically designed to remove sludge, scale and debris in both newly fitted and aged central heating systems. This product is for use with or without Powerflushing equipment to restore efficiency to a heating system.
- REACTS WITH COLD WATER eliminating the need to pre-heat your Powerflushing machine or central heating system
- Removes sludge and debris from new and existing systems
- Safe to use with all metals and plastics
- pH Neutral
- Ready to use in minutes once mixed with water
- Non Acidic
- Boosts systems efficiency and performance
Long Life 400 can be used to one of two ways:
- Long Life 400 can be used along side a Powerflushing machine to remove sludge and debris from a new or existing central heating system.
- Long Life 400 can be introduced directly into the full system by pouring you mixture into the Header Tank, Inline Mag Filter or though the Air Valve of the Radiator.
Long Life 400 100g sachets once mixed with 1L of water is capable of dealing with up to 100L of system water. (Roughly a 10 radiator system). If a high circulation pump is used, there is no need to dilute the product.
To speed up flushing time use the chemical in conjunction with a Powerflushing machine (preferably our Proflush Professional) by in introducing the chemical into the tank of your machine and flushing round until the system is clear of any sludge or blockages.
Circulate the Long Life 400 by using the system circulator at normal operating temperature for up to 24h depending on the quantity of deposits and build up of sludge in the system.
|Appearance||Brown Liquid||White Powder|
|Density||1.04g/cm3 (at 20?C)||–|
|Freezing Point||< -1?C||–|
Get in touch
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.