High quality accessories
making your job easier
Plate Heat Exchanger Adaptor
If the central heating system you need to power flush has a heat exchanger then this is the part for you. The easy way to attach a a Norstrom Proflush power flushing machine to a Plate Heat Exchanger.
- Perfectly match to the Norstrom Proflushing power flushing range of machines
- Can be adapted to suit any Power flushing machine.
- Complete with ?O? Rings and bolts.
- Camlock fittings can be supplied at extra cost to suit purchaser?s own requirements.
Proflush Pump Head Adaptor
The easy way to attach a Power flushing machine to the Central Heating System.
- Complete with ?O? Rings, 3/4? BSP threaded connectors.
- Can be adapted to suit any Powerflushiing machine.
- Adaptors can be supplied at extra cost to purchaser?s own requirements.
Proflush TDS 3 Meter
Checking cleanliness of system water against the mains water being used. Invisible particulates of Iron, Aluminium, Copper , Chlorides and Phosphates that are invisible to the human eye, if left in the system can cause further corrosion. Readings taken with the TDS 3 meter on the system water should be within 10% of the reading obtained on the mains water entering the system.
- Range: 0 ? 9990ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% ATC:
- Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: over 1,000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches) Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz) Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
Proflush System Analysis Test Kit
Testing central heating water is a service that can be provided to test for abnormalities in the central heating system water, identify and suitable remedies carried out correctly. The Proflush System Analysis Test Kit is the perfect kit for the job.
This process can be done by an outside testing organisation or by the engineer himself using the Proflush? System Analysis Test Kit.
Any abnormalities in the system water can be identified and suitable remedies carried out correctly. A printout of the results can be obtained from an Excel spreadsheet both before and after the Powerflush giving written proof as to the state of the system.
A charge can be levied on this service independently of any Powerflushing costs. An individual kit to test system inhibitor dosage is available.
To order your Proflush Accessories call us now on 01942 722 677
Get in touch
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.