Long Life 100 inhibitor provides long term protection for clean central heating systems against internal corrosion lime scale build up and boiler noise whilst also neutralising any existing chemicals within the heating system. Long Life 100 is also the first central heating inhibitor that reacts with COLD water.
- Boosts system Performance and Efficiency
- REACTS WITH COLD WATER eliminating the need to pre-heat your Powerflushing machine or central heating system
- pH Neutral
- Control corrosion and scale build up in heating systems
- Suitable for use with all metals and plastics
- Prevents formation on hydrogen gas
- Suitable for use with artificially softened, soft and hard water
- Ready to use in minutes once mixed with water
Long Life 100 can be used to one of two ways:
- Long Life 100 can be used along side a Powerflushing machine to remove sludge and debris from a new or existing central heating system.
- Long Life 100 can be introduced directly into the full system by pouring you mixture into the Header Tank, Inline Mag Filter or though the Air Valve of the Radiator.
Long Life 100 100g sachets once mixed with 1L of water is capable of dealing with up to 100L of system water. (Roughly a 10 radiator system). If a high circulation pump is used, there is no need to dilute the product.
To speed up flushing time use the chemical in conjunction with a Powerflushing machine (preferably our Proflush Professional) by in introducing the chemical into the tank of your machine and flushing round until the system is clear of any sludge or blockages.
Circulate the Long Life 100 by using the system circulator at normal operating temperature for up to 24h depending on the quantity of deposits and build up of sludge in the system.
|Appearance||Yellow to pale pink liquid||White Powder|
|Density||1.09g/cm3 (at 20?C)||–|
|Freezing Point||< -1?C||–|
Get in touch
Send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.